ComBo 4x HP-E
Pressure boosting systems with four multistage vertical high pressure pumps HP-E.
The new “Compact Boosters” from Biral are established combos with up to four pumps. Thanks to the new frequency inverter, master controls are no longer needed, as the drive units manage themselves. The pumps are equipped with the latest generation permanent magnet synchronous motors which achieve the IE5-Ultra-Premium classification. The motors are operated at an increased speed (3600 rpm), which means that, for the same pump output, a smaller pump with a reduced number of stages can be used.
- Increased speed leads to the reduction of several pump stages in some cases
- Motors with IE5-Ultra-Premium classification
- No master control required for the cascade control; this is assumed by the drive unit
- Compact fuse box with main switch
- New stainless steel base plates
- New stainless steel header pipes
- Improved non-return valves
- Designed for a continuous operating pressure of 16 bar
- Excess pressure valve in accordance with pressure equipment regulation as standard
- Two pressure probes (for two pumps or more) for increased operating safety